WikiTree free family tree wiki
+ more ... join me @ WikiTree

Anticipation

 I have collected quite a few old disposable cameras, and one old roll of film.  I have no idea when or where the photos on them were taken. Most of them are mine, but there are a few that were found in the belongings of Sean's mom Ruth. 

I took a few of them to CVS today for processing.  The staff member there told me they no longer process on-site, but mail it to FUJI Film for processing. It is then returned digitally to the CVS location for printing. She said it can take 10-14 days,  and they will contact me by phone when ready. 

I can't wait to see what might be on them! I'll share here when I get the photos. 



2 comments:

  The 1950 Census is Here! Nobody really cares that the 1950 United States Federal Census is now available, except family history nerds like...