WikiTree free family tree wiki
+ more ... join me @ WikiTree

New Beginnings

 As I've become more involved in family history research, I've tried to think of a better way to share information. I thought I'd try a blog. No idea what I'm doing, or how a blog really works, but giving it a shot!

Like everything else I do, this won't be kept up on regular basis, of course. When I do share things, they may be just "generic" facts about someone, or an interesting tid-bit I find. Maybe I'll be asking for your input or help if I'm stuck or run into a dead-end.

I didn't give much thought to the name of the blog - just came up with something as I went through the process of creating the blog. I originally thought something like "Past Lives" or "Bygone Tales", but then thought I might also include present day stories. 

Let me know what you think. Suggestions/ideas/improvements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The 1950 Census is Here! Nobody really cares that the 1950 United States Federal Census is now available, except family history nerds like...