WikiTree free family tree wiki
+ more ... join me @ WikiTree

Brothers

 

FUN FACT: Brothers Robert L. Smyrl and Hugh T. Smyrl are BOTH my 3rd great grandfathers! They are two of the children of Thomas Smyrl Jr and Mary Lee Anderson Smyrl.



Robert is my Grandma Lou Clyburn Myers’ great-grandfather on her mother’s side. He was born in 1807, married Nancy Love, and their child Mary Etta Smyrl became Etta Kelly, my 2nd great grandmother.



Hugh is my Grandma Myers’ great-grandfather on her father’s side.  He was born in 1815, married Margaret McKain, and their child Mary Ann Elizabeth Smyrl became Mary Clyburn, my 2nd great-grandmother.



I don’t know anything about my Smyrl, Love or McKain ancestors – I can see that family history research will be never-ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The 1950 Census is Here! Nobody really cares that the 1950 United States Federal Census is now available, except family history nerds like...